Home Contents Insurance

Did you know that it is a requirement of your tenancy that you take out Home Contents Insurance? Although Abertay are responsible for insuring your building, in the event of an incident in your home you will be liable to pay for damage to fixtures and fittings, décor and floor coverings etc.

You can get Home Contents Insurance at a very competitive rate with Thistle Insurance.

They provide all the cover you need

  • No excess to pay
  • They cover theft, water damage, fire, flood and other household risks
  • Covers damage to internal décor
  • Covers accidental damage to toilets and wash hand basins
  • Covers lost or stolen keys and freezer contents
  • Flexible regular pay as you go payment options including fortnightly, monthly or annual
  • A quick and easy application form or apply over the phone
  • Cover can be extended to accidental damage, personal possessions, hearing aids wheelchairs, mobility scooters and buildings cover for sheds is also available for an additional premium

Sound good? Why not find out more by giving Thistle a call on: 0845 601 7007

It may be cheaper to call 01628 586 187 from a mobile.

Or email: tenantscontents@thistleinsurance.co.uk. Or visit www.thistletenants-scotland.co.uk

Home Contents Insurance is offered by many companies and we recommend you shop around and always check the details of the cover provided.