Did you know?
Abertay contributes £7,000 a year towards the cost of a dedicated Energy Advisor employed by Dundee Energy Efficiency Advice Project (DEEAP).
Through this partnership, Abertay tenants last year received advice, help or payments totalling over £45,000!
Some of the help available includes
- Energy advice about which tariff is best for you
- Help in switching energy supplier
- Low energy light bulbs
- Heating system demonstration so you don’t waste energy
- Help with billing or fuel supplier problems
- Benefit checks and help with unclaimed benefits
- Eligibility check for Warm Home Discount of £140
- Emergency fuel payment assistance (if applicable)
- Help with white goods (if applicable)
If you need help – please do get in touch.
This service is free to Abertay tenants – just ring DEEAP on 01382 434840 or e-mail email@example.com.