Are you worried about your energy bills? Then help is on hand….
Abertay contributes approximately £7,000 a year towards the cost of a dedicated Energy Advisor employed by Dundee Energy Efficiency Advice Project (DEEAP).
Through this partnership, Abertay tenants over the last 12 months have received advice, help or payments totalling over £26,000!
Some of the help available includes:-
• Energy advice about which tariff is best for you
• Help in switching energy supplier
• Heating system demonstration so you don’t waste energy
• Help with billing or fuel supplier problems
• Benefit checks and help with unclaimed benefits
• Eligibility check for Warm Home Discount of £140 (SSE customers only)
• Emergency fuel payment assistance (if applicable)
• Help with white goods (if applicable) via the Scottish Welfare Fund
This service is FREE to Abertay tenants – just ring DEEAP on 01382 434840 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, we can refer you – please contact our office on 01382 903545 and speak to your Housing Officer or a member of the Customer Service Team.
If you need help – please do get in touch for a free without obligation visit.
For advice on the energy market generally, please click on the link from the Citizens Advice Bureau here.