We recently contacted all tenants requesting completion of our Equality Data Collection Form. It is really important this form is completed and returned to us ASAP.
Why are we asking for equality information?
We collect equality information to help us plan and deliver effective services and to meet our legal and regulatory obligations.
What do we do with the equality information?
We use equality information for a range of purposes, including to help us to:
• Protect and promote your rights and interests
• Promote equality objectives across our services
• Identify and address our customers’ needs and improve our services;
• Identify and eliminate any form of discrimination; and
• Provide anonymised statistics to the Scottish Housing Regulator if required. (You cannot be identified from the statistics.)
Should you have misplaced your form and require a replacement, please contact Clare on 01382 903545 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, alternatively you can scan the QR code below, or follow the link on your My Home account.
Back to Archived News