Who looks after what?
Most estates have a combination of adopted and unadopted roads, footpaths and communal land. Adopted areas are the responsibility of your local authority and are paid for out of Council Tax. Unadopted areas are maintained by Abertay and you contribute to their maintenance through our system of shared charges.
Plans detailing the areas maintained by Abertay Housing Association in your community can be accessed by clicking on the area below.
The majority of our grounds maintenance work is now carried out by Resolution Grounds Maintenance – see here for further details.
Timing of works
Some types of maintenance work are seasonal, so unless they present a health and safety risk, we will plan to carry out the work at the most appropriate time of year. You may therefore find that work you have reported is not carried out for some time.
The work we carried out between December 2018 and March 2019 is here. Please let us know of any work you would like to be added to the list for winter 2019/20.
List of plans:
- Americanmuir Road – Camperdown Road, Turriff Street & Turriff Place
- Caldrum Street
- Donald’s Lane
- Dryburgh Gardens
- Dunholm Gardens & Mews
- Dunholm Road & South Road
- Dura Street
- Fintry – Cheviot Crescent, Grampian Gardens & Findowrie Street
- Fintry – Cheviot Crescent, Longhaugh Road, Grampian Gardens, Findowrie Street
- Fintry – Finavon Street, Place & Terrace & Fintry Road
- Fintry – Findcastle Terrace & Fintry Road
- Fintry – Findhorn Street & Place, Fintry Drive, Findcastle Street & Finella Place
- Fintry – Findowrie & Finella
- Fintry – Finedon, Fintry Crescent & Fintryside
- Fintry – Finlow Terrace, Finmore Street, Findchapel Place & Fintry Drive
- Fintry – Fintry Mains, Fintry Road, Finella Place & Findchapel Place
- Fintry – Fintryside & Findale Street
- Gordon Street
- Kingsway West
- Lawrence Street
- New Road, Forfar
- Peddie Street
- Step Row – Paton’s Lane & McGonnagal Square
- William Street