Buildings insurance

Buildings Insurance – We arrange this for you if shown in your Statement of Factoring Services. Some owners have asked why they cannot arrange their own buildings insurance, but having a block insurance in place is the only way to make sure that premiums are paid so that the policy continues to be valid. Click on the link for up-to-date policy details.

The sum insured is based on rebuild costs from the most up to date valuation of our housing stock, which is currently undertaken every three years. In the intervening years, this is uprated by a rebuilding cost index as advised by our insurance brokers and is currently £226,157 per property Our insurance brokers advise us of the proportion of the insurance premium which relates to owners. This is divided evenly between all owners to calculate individual premiums.

If you need to make a claim, please contact Arthur J Gallagher Housing Limited on 01245 341218.

You are responsible for arranging your own contents insurance.