You have told us that the ongoing repair, maintenance and upkeep of your home is one of the most important services we provide. To help us achieve an excellent level of service we will:
- Give you honest, useful advice and support when you contact us.
- Get repairs completed right first time.
- Carry out repairs at a time convenient to you.
- Make safe emergency repairs within 7 hours.
You can report a repair in any of the following ways:
At Our Office
Out of Hours Emergency Repairs
Report A Repair To The Retirement Housing Co-ordinator
- Ask for your name, address and telephone number.
- Help you to fully describe the repair so we can send the right person to fix it.
- Tell you if we are responsible for the repair, or if you may be recharged for all (or part) of the cost of the repair.
- Tell you if the repair is covered by the Right to Repair
- Agree an appointment with you or give you timescales for when the work will be inspected or carried out.