Report a Repair To The Retirement Housing Co-ordinator

Speak to your Retirement Housing Co-ordinator who will contact the Customer Service Team on your behalf. (Please note this is a service we provide for our Retirement Housing Tenants only).

You can report a non emergency repair at any time through your My Home account.

Return to Report a Repair