Our Tenancy Sustainment Officer is on hand to offer impartial and confidential advice to help you maximise your income.
The welfare benefit system is very complicated and it can be difficult for tenants to receive their full legal entitlement. Recent welfare reform changes can make it even more difficult and confusing.
Assistance from our Tenancy Sustainment Officer can help you understand and manage all the costs associated with sustaining your own tenancy.
We offer advice on:
- Signposting for Benefit Checks
- Claiming benefits, such as – Universal Credit, Housing Benefit, Discretionary Housing Payments, Pension Credits, etc.
- Assistance with Benefit forms
- Budgeting and signposting for debt advice
- Sign posting for Attendance Allowance and Personal Independence Payments
- Assistance with Energy Supplier and Billing Issues
- Advice on fuel debt, and liaise with fuel suppliers on your behalf.
- Switching Suppliers and Tariffs.
- Accessing Grants and Funds
Universal Credit Information
Compare Energy Tariffs
Note, tariff comparisons are currently unavailable due to the lack of deals under the energy price cap.
Warm Home Discount
Many fuel suppliers have now opened their applications for Warm Homes Discount urging application to be made as soon as possible as no closing dates are given. If you need assistance to apply contact Linzi on 01382 523838.
Food Hubs and Larders