Our Tenancy Sustainment Officer is on hand to offer impartial and confidential advice to help you maximise your income.
The welfare benefit system is very complicated and it can be difficult for tenants to receive their full legal entitlement. Recent welfare reform changes can make it even more difficult and confusing.
Assistance from our Tenancy Sustainment Officer can help you understand and manage all the costs associated with sustaining your own tenancy.
We offer advice on:
- Benefit Checks
- Claiming benefits, such as – Universal Credit, Housing Benefit, Discretionary Housing Payments, Pension Credits, etc.
- Assistance with Benefit forms
- Budgeting and signposting for debt advice
- Sign posting for Attendance Allowance and Personal Independence Payments
- Assistance with Energy Supplier and Billing Issues
- Advice on fuel debt, and liaise with fuel suppliers on your behalf.
- Switching Suppliers and Tariffs.
- Accessing Grants and Funds
Universal Credit Information
Compare Energy Tariffs
Warm Home Discount