Mutual exchange

The exchange must be with another house where the tenant holds a Scottish Secure Tenancy or Short Scottish Secure Tenancy. The landlord does not need to be us. The other landlord must also agree to the exchange.

Please provide the following details:

  • Who you want to exchange with
  • The address of the house you want to move to
  • When you want the exchange to take place

We will not unreasonably refuse permission.

Back to Changes to Your Tenancy.